A simple and fast system for preparation of information for meetings, programs, events, education, training and downloads from the web. The same system can be used for both a personal binding system and an office copy center. For companies of all sizes...from single person operations to business with thousands of staff.
Combines our component pre-punched papers & other book parts and plastic coils to simplify and speed assembly & organizing of information, editing, and creating presentations.
Used for creation and editing of…
- Journals - ruled and plain paper pages.
- Work books or Project books - with our unique pocket cover sets.
- Presentations - with a back pocket and front cover & die- cut window.
System consists of
Packaged components… Covers, dividers, papers, journal sheets, graph paper, astronomy and blueprint paper, pocket cover sets, file pockets and a color coded index, and regular journal books.
Custom printed pages (1-4 color) can be produced. Call for more information. Equipment & Supplies…
- Plastic coil - available for thickness books in 3 colors.
- Hand cutter - crimper.
- Optional: auto plastic coil inserter.
What makes our system and parts special?
- Choice of plain papers for finished presentations; for downloaded document printing; and drawing or writing.
- Color choices of covers and dividers.
- Specialized pages.
- Pocket covers, File pockets.
- Color coded indexes.
- Easily editable with a simple tool called a Crimper-Cutter.
- Non-crushable - an important feature for handling and mailing.
- Inexpensive materials - compared to any other binding system.
- Convenient - binding and editing can be done anywhere.
- No expensive machines necessary.
Plastic Coil Spiral Binding is a standard binding system. Pitch: The common binding punch pitch for office use is 4 holes per inch (4:1).
However, there are actually 2 of these. One is a true .25” center to center. The other is GBC Binding .2375”. RAAND uses the true .25” pitch punching on all its products. The same coils are used for both punched pitches.
ORDER AVAILABILITY Component parts, equipment and supplies are available from our online store, customer service, or use our printed and downloadable order forms for faxing or emailing.
Beryl Frank, President
RAAND Print Specialties
Give us a call at 518-465-3248 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.raand.com!